Manoj Kumar Sharma
& CORPORATE TRAINER
Hi! I am a freelance Consultant and Corporate Trainer specializing in Web and Microsoft .NET development technologies.
I have over 23 years of experience in developing enterprise software. I feel truly blessed to have been able to enter a profession that I love. And now, I wish to use this website as a platform to share with all of you my thoughts, opinions, and approaches to software development technologies, training and consulting - focussing primarily on Web and .NET Development concepts.
.NET Development Technologies
1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.x
Web Development Technologies
Data Development Technologies
Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, WCF Data Services, T-SQL, JSON, XML, DTD, XSD, XSL/T
Other Development Technologies
Universal Windows Platform, XAML, XBAP, WPF, WF, Silverlight, XML Web Services, WS*-, .Net Remoting, SOAP, WSDL, Window Services, Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), ASync & Parallel Programming
Cloud Development Technologies
Windows Azure Core Services, SQL Azure, Building Block Services, Data Services, Windows Azure Mobile Services
COM, COM+, DCOM, Client/Server (n-Tier), ASP.NET Web Pages, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API 2.0, MVVM, MVP, OWASP, SAML 2.0
HTML 4.0, XHTML
jQuery, jQuery UI
XML, DTD, XSL/T
Visual Basic 6.0
Having put in over 24 years of experience in the Software Development Industry, I have worked on most technologies - right from Punch-Card Programming to Microsoft .NET. However, for 16+ years now, I have been focusing most of my time on .NET development technologies, specializing in ASP.Net and web development architectures.
I started my career as a Junior Punch-Card Programmer and upgraded to Assembly, COBOL, C, dBase, Foxplus, C++ and then, worked my way up on various versions of Clipper & Visual Basic, for nearly 6 years, in parallel with HTML and ASP, before finally getting on to .NET, roughly 16 years back.
In the last 17+ years or so, I have worked as a Systems Analyst and Project Lead, working my way up to the post of Solutions Architect with specialization in the e-Commerce and HR Services Domain, focusing on Website/Portal Development, Hosting and Web Application Development technologies. And after nearly 4 years of overseas development experience in the USA, I returned back to India nearly 7 years back, and have been a freelancer ever since.
I am currently based out of Bangalore, Karnataka State, India. I specialize in providing Freelance Software Consulting and Corporate Training Services in the following:
- Design Patterns & Practices, Security Guidelines & Compliances, Configuration, Deployment Models, Performance Optimization, Team Testing & Development Models for Internet / Intranet Web and Platform-Dependent, and Cloud hosted/friendly n-Tier, distributed and disconnected Application Architectures including MVC, MVVM, OWASP, SAML 2.0, Website Accessibility Guidelines (WAG), etc. in .NET Applications
- .NET up to Version 4.5.x, which includes: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, .NET Remoting, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), XAML & Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), AJAX.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF Data Services, Async & Parallel Programming, Windows 7 Development (managed code), Windows 8 Development (XAML and WinJS) and Windows 10 Universal Apps
- Microsoft Windows Azure (the cloud computing platform from Microsoft), which includes: Windows Azure Core Services, SQL Azure, Building Block Services, Data Services, Windows Azure Core Services, SQL Azure, Building Block Services and Windows Azure Mobile Services
- Windows 10 Universal Applications Development
- Windows 8 Development - XAML and WinJS (HTML5 + JS)
- Silverlight Version 3.0, 4.0 & 5.0, and RIA Services
- Windows Phone Development – Version 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0
- Microsoft Office (2003/2007/2010) in terms of:
- Usage (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced - Expert)
- Programming: VBA for Word/Excel/Outlook
- Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) for Word/Excel/Outlook
- DOS Batch Files
and VBScript 5.7 – including Windows Shell Scripting (WSH), ADSI and WMI
24+ years of Experience in the IT Industry, spanning
17+ years as a Software Architect / Systems Analyst / Project Lead, including 16+ years of Website/Portal Development, Hosting and Web Application Development, 4 years of which has been in the USA.
I am currently a Freelance Consultant and Corporate Trainer. Have been for nearly 7+ years now.
My Trainer Profile
- Bangalore, India